A short but to the point guide of Havana, where you can explore and extend as you prefer on the sites that you like.
Places of Interest:
- Malecon (Seawall street)
- Box aficionados must visit Rafael Trejo’s gym.
- Havana Club Rum Museum
- Paladar Vista Mar in Miramar for its great seafood.
- For Architecture visit Hotel Riviera
- Visit Vedado district
- Street 23 you will find a few Cinemas
- Mojitos = Bodeguita del Medio
- Daiquiri = Floridita Bar
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba – to enjoy a cocktail before dinner.
- Cuban Jazz – La Zorra y el Gato tuerto in Vedado
- Havana Nights – Don Cangrejo on Friday nights, Casa de la Musica Miramar, tunnel and more.