To travel to Cuba, you will need the following:
- Apply for your Cuban Tourist Card online.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 Months from the day of travel to Cuba and three months from the day you leave Cuba.
- You do not need a PCR Test before flying to Cuba.
- Travel insurance that covers Cuban Medical assistance. You can check any insurance of your preference as long as it covers Cuba. If you have insurance from your bank, please speak to them and ask if their policies cover Cuba. (Staysure does provide travel insurance that covers Cuba, please follow the link and speak to Staysure if any questions)
- First Night accommodation booked (before you arrive in Cuba)
- Flight in and out of Cuba.
- Fill out the Advance Passenger Information form (also called the Health Declaration form) online a day before your flight. https://dviajeros.mitrans.gob.cu/inicio *note: We do not manage this page at all. We recommend using Chrome as a browser to fill in this page which can be filled in up to 48 hrs before you arrive in Cuba.
Please note that all information is for tourists leaving from the UK or EU countries; for passengers going via or from the USA, please read here.
Updated: April 2022.