3. ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION This website collects information from its visitors in two ways: actively and passively. Active information collection refers to instances in which we gather information from you when you fill it in and send it to us, such as by completing a registration form, signing up for an electronic newsletter, or sending us a message via chat, Skype or e-mail reply mechanism provided by this website. Active information collection can include both personally identifiable information (e.g., your full name or information that is unique to you) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., if we were to ask for your first name and a list of the top three things you like about our website). Passive information collection refers to instances in which we collect information from you that you have not actively provided (please see the next section of this policy for a summary of our passive information collection practices). Registration Information If you are interested in receiving automated updates, alerts, and other information from us regarding this website and our products and services, you must provide us with an e-mail address. In completing your registration, we may also ask for optional information, such as how you found us, to help us better serve you in the future. Feedback Information We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this Website and our products, services and programs. We run an in-house review system to help provide better service to all our clients. This Website provides an e-mail address that permits you to send us your e-mail address, comments, and any other information you choose to include. E-mail is not secure. As a result, you should carefully consider what information you wish to send to us via e-mail.
5. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION The personally identifiable information we collect from you will only be used and disclosed under this policy or as specifically disclosed to you at the time you provide the information. We will not sell, lease, transfer, share, or otherwise permit access to your personally identifiable information with any third parties other than as described in this policy. We reserve the right to sell, lease, transfer, or otherwise share without restriction aggregated, de-identified, and other non-personally identifiable information regarding website usage, sales, traffic patterns, demographics, and other statistics about our website or those from whom we collect information via www.cubavisa.uk. We reserve the right to use or disclose personal information provided via this website as necessary to respond to your requests, comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, and law enforcement inquiries, as required by litigation, to take precautions against liability, and protect the security and integrity of the website and the safety of its users.
6. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS If you decided to subscribe to the Cubavisa.UK newsletter, please email us at [email protected], you will receive up to a maximum of one newsletter per week sent from Cubavisa/Travelfab newsletter software aid provided by MailChimp. You can unsubscribe from this list by clicking on the marked ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any Cubavisa.uk/Travelfab newsletter or by emailing us on [email protected] listing the email address(es) you would like to have removed from the mailing list. Please write “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
8. INFORMATION ACCESS We take reasonable steps to ensure that personally identifiable information that you send us via this website is accurate, current, and complete. Toward that end, we provide you with reasonable access to your personal information to correct errors or delete the information you have provided. If you wish to correct or delete your personally identifiable information, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by post at Travel Fab, China Works, 100 House, Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ. To respond to your request or inquiry, we may require follow-up or contact information to allow us to verify that you are the person authorised to view the information you are requesting. We may, at our discretion, refuse to allow you access to certain information if, in our view, to provide such access would jeopardise another person’s privacy; would violate any applicable federal, state, or foreign law, regulation, or directive; or would unreasonably burden this website.
9. DATA SECURITY Although we take reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide via this website, no system is 100% secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather. One way we protect your personally identifiable information is through usernames and passwords. This safety measure is only effective if you protect the secrecy of both your username and password. If you ever suspect your username or password may have been compromised or subject to unauthorised use, contact us immediately at contacting us by e-mail at [email protected]
10. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN. This website is not directed to and does not seek to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Nevertheless, if we are informed that we have collected information from someone in this age category, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. If we do change the Policy, the new Policy will be posted here, along with its revision date, and all information collected following the posting of such changes will be subject to the new Policy. We want you to know, however, that before we use or disclose your previously collected personally identifiable information in a materially different manner from that to which you agreed, we will first secure your affirmative consent for such use or disclosure. Absent such consent, we will use your personally identifiable information by the Policy in effect at the time we collected the information. We encourage you to check this Policy periodically and – at a minimum – before each instance in which you provide personally identifiable information via this website.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TravelFab head office is at China Works, 100 Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 0207 148 1727 in the UK. Our opening hours Monday – Friday 0900 – 1900 hrs.
13. USE OF AND WITH GOOGLE We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on websites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to this website. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website. We will use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to optimise how we show you ads across the internet.If you would like to opt out of receiving google analytics cookies: see currently available opt-outs for the web. Using the Ads Settings, you can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads. Policy last revised on 02nd March 2018.