Welcome to Cuba Visa, the best service in the UK to get your Cuba Tourist Cards.
Why should I get my Cuban Tourist Cards through CubaVisa.UK?
- UK based, fully Cuban Consulate Approved Tourist Cards
- CubaVisa.uk address is: Travelfab Ltd, Southbank House, Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ
- Secure site and 3D Secure payments for your peace of mind
- Independent collected reviews, where travellers just like you, have used our service.
- Our Telephone number: 02071481727
Please note, a Cuban Tourist Card is a physical document that needs to be posted to you, there is no such a thing as an electronic tourist card for Cuba at the present.
Note: if you need help booking flights, accommodation or else, please contact us below or send a request form to our parent company TravelFab who will be happy to assist.
ABOUT and WHY
About Cuba Visa
Hola y Bienvenidos a Cuba Visa! A division of Travelfab Ltd a tour operator that specialises in holidays to Cuba.
Cuba Visa is a one-stop shop for your tourist visa needs!
Yes, it’s easy as one, two, and three–You can do it anytime and anywhere right at your fingertips. Cuba Visa UK is the answer to your tourist visa needs for Cuba. We can provide you with your tourist visa and deliver it right to your doorstep.
Why Cuba visa?
In Cuba Visa, we help you take away the worries and hassle when it comes to acquiring your Cuba Tourist Visa, Great service and savings all the way. No need to personally go to the Cuban Consulate, we will do the processing for you and deliver it right to your doorstep, hassle free.
What our customers are saying:
Reviews conducted by Third Party independent company Reviews.co.uk
Written on: 01/02/2017 by DienJaye (2 reviews written)
I went on-line to request visas for both myself and my partner. I received an email confirming dispatch within 24 hours of applying and received the visas the following day. What other organization could/can possibly beat that?
That, I feel, says it all…what a customer service!
Written on: 17/01/2017
Great service. It is incredible simple to fill in the information needed, with good and clear instructions. We filled in the application in five minutes, sent it and we had the Visas with us within 24 hours. It gave us peace of mind to have the documents so fast.
The website had some information about the company, which was helpful and it was also helpful to read other customers reviews about the good service.
I would definetely use the service again and recommend it.
Written on: 14/01/2017 by Robertson219 (1 review written)
It was quick and easy to apply for the visas and they arrived in just a few days. A very good service.
Written on: 25/11/2016 by Annikaz1951 (1 review written)
Have been to cuba many times but this is the first time I have had to apply for my tourist visa card as my tour operators did it in the past. There are many sites out there and was astonished at the prices some charge. Complete rip off !! However Cuba Visa is both efficient quick and reasonably priced. The form to fill in online was quick simple and easy to understand. Recieved my visas within 2 days.. Well done to this company for good customer service.
Written on: 19/10/2016 by 73Hastings (1 review written)
I was very impressed with this service. The forms were very easy to complete and there was no need to send in my passport, something I always feel nervous about when applying for visas. I paid the fee online and Cuba visa kept me informed. The turnaround time on processing was extremely good and I received my visa within a few days and that was on the standard service. Thank you very much Ciba Visa team for your professional and efficient service. A lot of visa companies can learn from your process! Some companies and airlines are also charging a lot more for the visa than they really should, so beware of this! It should be no more than £27-£40.
What is Cuba TOURIST VISA
So what is a Cuba Tourist Visa:
A Cuban Tourist Card or commonly known as a Cuban Visa or Cuba Holiday Visa; is a simple but crucial document that you need to have before boarding your flight to Cuba. A Cuba Tourist Card or Visa is a separate document other than your passport ( A Cuban Tourist Card is Not stamped in your passport) reason why we can issue it and post it to you promptly. Adults, children and infants require one. For European residents, Cuban Tourist Card will allow you one entry / one exit, and a maximum of 30 days to stay in Cuba from your arrival date. A Cuban Tourist Card can be extended locally for another 30 days, this been the maximum any tourist is allowed remain in the country (60 days). For other types of Visas for Cuba, please contact your nearest Cuban Consulate.
How much does a Cuban Tourist Card cost?
The Cost of your Tourist Card is £ 17 + Admin fee + Postal Service.
What are the Requirements before I purchase a Cuban Tourist Card online?
- UK passport valid for two months or more from return date. Passport holders of other nationalities will need a minimum of Six Months left of their passports from return date.
- Flights Booked
- First night accommodation booked (Hotel, Private B&B or Cruise)
- Not travelling from the USA directly to Cuba, by air or by sea.
Below we have a table explaining costs, time to process and Method of Delivery:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need to send my passport to you? No, you don’t. All you have to do is add your details as per passport. This includes Name(s) Middle Name(s) and Surname(s). if this information is not correct, your tourist card will not be valid. 2. I am not a British Citizen, can I still apply? We currently can issue Cuban Tourist Cards to passport holders of the following countries: UK, EU, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND only. For any other countries, please contact the nearest Cuban Consulate or check with your local Tour Operator. 3. I have booked a Casa Particular (Private house), can I still apply to you? Yes, you can. Simply add the address of your Casa into the application and that will be all. Please note that you will need to add just the first-night stay in Cuba. Make sure to print your Casa reservation confirmation and take it with you to Cuba as immigration will request to see this upon arrival. 4. I have made a mistake when filling up the form, what can I do? We would always like to help you; timing is paramount here. If you just applied and realised, chances are we wouldn’t have issued your tourist card yet, so please contact us ASAP once this happens. However, if you have received your Tourist Card at home and the mistake is spotted it's quite likely that you will have to get a new one. Feel free to contact us if uncertain. 5. Do you sell Multiple Entry Tourist Cards? No, we don’t. You will need to get a Tourist Card for each time that you enter Cuba. Cuban Tourist Cards are valid for 1 entry and 1 exit with a maximum of 30 days in Cuba. You can extend your stay as a Tourist (local fee required) for a maximum of 30 more days, giving you a total of 60 days in Cuba as a tourist.This extension will have to be requested locally with a fee at your nearest Immigration police. 6. I am travelling in a very short time, How quick can you provide me with a Tourist Card? You could get issued the Same Day if applied before 3:00 PM. Posting it by Royal Mail Special Delivery will take an extra day to arrive at you. Also if you wish to pick it up yourself or send a Courier, you will also be able to do this, just Contact us to arrange so. 7. I am travelling directly from USA to Cuba, can I get my Cuban Tourist Card in UK. Unfortunately not. You will need to check with your USA airline provider or Cruise company for more information as how to get your Cuban Tourist Card from the USA. Click Here for more: FAQ's page8. Do you need a Visa to go to Cuba from UK? Yes, you do. Adults, children and infants require a Cuban Toursit Cards if you wish to holiday in Cuba. Your passport should be valid for at least two months from your return date for British Citizens, all other nations require a minimum of 6 months left of your passports from your return date. A Cuban Tourist Visa is valid for 1 entry and 1 exit, allowing you to stay up to 30 consecutive days in Cuba from arrival. You can also extend you stay for another 30 days once in Cuba by visiting your nearest immigration police in Cuba. This Tourist cards are a physical document and have to be posted to you, no electronic version or copy will be valid to show on departure. Call us for more information.
Travel or Medical Insurance? What do I need?
Medical Insurance is what Cuba ask its visitors to have before they arrive. It’s worth to mention that Travel Insurance is highly recommended making sure it does come with medical cover….. read more
Countries exempt of a Tourist Card:
There are a few nations that do not require a tourist card….. read more
Process and Delivery Notice
As mentioned on section " What is a Cuba tourist Visa" on the home/main page and in our terms and conditions, we do offer 3 alternatives for you to process your Cuba Tourist Card. Its important to emphasize no human action is taken from OUR side when filling out your Cuba Tourist Cards, what you fill online is what gets printed on your Tourist card by our automated system, it's important to check properly before you proceed to payment that all details are correct as per passport. We do not accept any liability for any typos or mistakes when you filled this online. From time to time we do random checks and if any obvious mistake is spotted, we will contact you asking about the same, please note that this is not regular and by no means we are liable for any mistakes from your side. Once you completed your application online, an automated email will be sent to you, with the information that you provided on our online form. Please Check and let us know if any mistakes, we may be able to change that for you if prompted soon enough. Your application will appear on a system, being queued accordingly to the service requested, we aim to provide you with a quick and efficient service to process and post Your Cuba Tourist Cards. If you opt to have an office collection, please check with us before you arrive, we will be more than happy to confirm a time for collection. We use only Royal Mail, First Class, Special Next Day Delivery and International Track and Signed. We will email you when we dispatch your document or when ready for office collection. if you choose Special Delivery we will email your Royal Mail Tracking Number allowing you to check online where your documents are and status of your delivery. We do keep records of postage taken place, once the Cuba tourist visa leaves our office is entirely Royal's Mail duty to deliver this to your designated address. if any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your preference.
Terms and Conditions
For Our full terms and conditions please click here