Welcome to Cuba Visa
- We Are Cuba Visa UK – Official Cuban Tourist Cards provider in the UK.
- Hassle free online application. Fast & Secure, Guaranteed.
- Same Day office collection (during working days) if apply before 3 PM with Priority Service.
- Next Working Day Postage if apply before 3 PM with Priority service.
- Tourist Cards dispatched from our London Office.
- Our address is: Travelfab, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ
- Our Contact telephone number is: 02071481727
- Price: 25 GBP including Royal Mail 1st Class Postage.
- We only Charge once for Special or Priority Service
- With over 2000 Trusted Online Review independently provided by real customers.
- Contact us if you have any questions during our working hours.
IMPORTANT: A Cuban Tourist Card is a physical document that you need in your hands before your travel; we have to post this document to your home or work address. There is no such a thing as an electronic tourist Cuba card or Cuban Tourist card on arrival. Check with your tour operator, in case they do provide them with your holiday, before buying online. Everyone, including adults, children and infants, need to have a Cuban Tourist Card. We have a fast turnaround service with our priority service and even same day office collection (during working hours).
About Cuba Visa
Hola y Bienvenidos a Cuba Visa UK. A division of Travelfab Ltd, a tour operator that specialises in holidays to Cuba.
Cuba Visa is a one-stop shop for your tourist visa needs!
Yes, it’s easy as one, two, and three–You can do it anytime and anywhere right at your fingertips. Cuba Visa UK is the answer to your tourist visa needs for Cuba. We can provide you with your tourist visa and deliver it right to your doorstep.
Why Cuba Visa?
We at Cuba Visa, take away the worries and hassle when it comes to acquiring your Cuba Tourist Visa, Great service and savings all the way. No need to personally go to the Cuban Consulate, we will do the processing for you and deliver it right to your doorstep, hassle-free.
Check our independently collected reviews page, where other holiday makers have left their feedback about our service.
Overall Rating: 5*
Go to Cuba every year, last year was a nightmare trying to get tourist card direct from cuban embassy by post, as i forgot to enclose sae. no replies to email unable to contact by phone in the end had to employ a visa agent in london to go and collect it such heartache. this year tried cubavisa.uk …fantastic.. so easy to complete online no hassle with copies of invoices for hotels, flights. chose the special delivery option and had them back in 48hrs and i was kept informed of progress all the way through the process. painless… will definitely use cuba visa from now on.
Overall Rating: 5*
was very impressed with Cuba visa’s services. After having phoned them with a few questions regarding the pickup option, I applied online on Monday night and collected the cards as agreed on Thursday (I think it could have been earlier) as I didn’t want to risk delay or loss in the post. Very efficient and highly recommended
Overall Rating: 5*
Just got back from my trip to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk met and exceeded expectations. I was wary about choosing the right place to get my tourist card as it is an important document that is required for entry into Cuba. I’d read that you can get travelcards from the Cuban Embassy in the UK, and I am normally quite wary about independent providers who might not be genuine. A friend of mine had already visited Cuba with a travelcard from Cubavisa.uk so I decided to do the same. Opting for office collection, the office was a short walk from Vauxhall tube/bus/rail station. The Cubavisa.uk representative was really nice and he explained a bit about the travelcard and asked me about my trip. Cubavisa.uk is highly recommended. I will be using again for my next trip to Cuba, which hopefully won’t be too far in the future!!
Overall Rating: 5*
Absolutely super service. Forms were easy and quick to complete. Excellent price. Speedy delivery. All in all excellent service. I would highly recommend.
Do you need a visa to go to Cuba from the UK?
Yes, you do. A Cuban Tourist Card or commonly known as a Cuban Visa or Cuba Holiday Visa; is a simple but essential document that you need to have before boarding your flight to Cuba. The airlines will not allow you to fly without a Cuban Tourist Card, so you will need to obtain one before you go. A Cuba Tourist Card or Visa is a separate document other than your passport (Not a stamp in your passport for most countries) reason why we can issue it and post it to you promptly by post.
Adults, children and infants require one. A Cuban Tourist Card will allow you one entry / one exit, and a maximum of 30 days to stay in Cuba from your arrival date. A Cuban Tourist Card can be extended locally for another 30 days while in Cuba, this being the maximum any tourist is allowed remain in the country (60 days).
For other types of Visas for Cuba, please contact your nearest Cuban Consulate. There is no such thing as Tourist Cards on arrival. However, if you travel with a tourist card that has a mistake, the airline might allow you to go and ask you to buy another one upon arrival.
There are a few Countries that are exempt from a Cuban Tourist Card please: CLICK HERE to find out more.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GO TO CUBA:
- Have a valid passport for at least two months left from your return date for all UK/EU nationals. Other nationalities or with a UK visa will need at least six months left on their passports from your return date.
- A CUBA VISA is also known as a Cuban Tourist Card that you need before your flight.
- Flights Booked – in and out of Cuba.
- First night accommodation booked (Hotel, Private B&B or Cruise). Although you can book this up to the day before you travel, it is an integral part of your travel. The Cuban Consulate in London recommends having at least the first night booked when you arrive in Cuba.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GO TO CUBA IF GOING FROM OR CONNECTING FLIGHTS VIA THE USA:
- If you are Flying from the USA to Cuba (You will need a Pink Tourist Card). A Pink Tourist Card only applies to anyone flying from the USA to Cuba, regardless of your nationality.
- Contact the airline that you will be using to travel from the USA to Cuba. They usually sell them at the airport and varies depending on the airline.
- Click here for all OFAC regulations
- If you travel via another country like Gran Cayman, Mexico, Canada, you will need a Green Cuban Tourist Card.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A CUBAN TOURIST CARD:
With our service, you can get a Cuban Tourist Card within 24 working hours ( Mon – Fri) using our priority service.
We also offer Standard Service, which takes between 7 to 14 working days. Depending on how soon you need your tourist Card, we can help.
Office Collection is also available for customers who order in Priority Service.
Contact us for more information on 0207 148 1727.
HOW MUCH DOES A TOURIST CARDS COST:
The Cost of your Tourist Card is £17 (Admin and Postal Service not included).
Below we have a table explaining costs, time to process and Method of Delivery:
My travel dates have changed, what do I need to do?
Our tourist cards are valid to travel even if your dates change. Simply, reply to your confirmation email with you new dates or new accommodation details if applicable, and we will update our back system for you. You will not need to apply for a new tourist cards.
How do I get a tourist visa for Cuba?
Applying online is by far the easiest and most cost-efficient process.
- Complete your application at https://www.cubavisa.uk/cuba-visa-application-form/
- Revise your confirmation email, in case there are some mistakes, this is the perfect time to email us back if any amendment, if not nothing else to do.
- Wait for your tourist cards to arrive on the post.
You can always contact us on 02071481727 or email us [email protected]
Do I need a Visa to visit Cuba?
Yes, you do. All UK and European nationals need a tourist card to visit Cuba.
There is a handful of countries that do not need a Visa to visit Cuba, you can find them here Countries that do not need a Visa to Visit Cuba.
However, there are other countries which do need to apply directly through their nearest Cuban Consulate. You can read about the list of countries that need to apply directly through the Cuban Consulate.
How much is a tourist visa for Cuba?
A Cuban tourist card cost 25 GBP for standard service. We only charge once for Special Delivery ( 7 GBP) or Priority Service ( 12 GBP – includes Special Delivery).
You can apply up to 5 tourist cards at the time. This to avoid making mistakes.
You can apply for more and simply contact us so that we can merge them into one envelope.
Group tourist cards are available by emailing us to [email protected]
How long does it take to get a visa for Cuba?
We can get your tourist cards issued very quickly ( Monday to Friday ) and get it posted for next day delivery.
You will need to apply before 3 PM for next working day delivery, valid Mon – Fri.
Urgent office collection is also available. Once you apply online, reply to your confirmation email, and we will have them ready even for same day office collection ( Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays).
Can I get my Cuba Visa upon arrival to Cuba?
Airlines will not allow you to fly without a Valid Tourist Card, there is a penalty that the airlines will get if they allow you to do so, hence the importance of getting one before departure.
Simply apply for you Cuba Visa online and put your mind at rest.
Can I buy my Cuban Visa at the airport?
There are some holidays which include your Cuban tourist Cards, we recommend checking with your tour operator or airline to see if they do include them for you.
If the tour operator or the airline has not included them, best to apply for them online.
I had flights with TUI, can I get a tourist card from you?
Yes, you can. Our tourist card is valid to enter Cuba from Anywhere (except from The USA) to Cuba. Simply, apply online.