Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer office collections?

We have Office-Collection for customers who are travelling within four days. Just apply online and choose the nearest available travel date on the application online (Page 3 – Cuba Visa – online application). Continue the application as usual. Once you complete payment, you will receive a confirmation email from, and please reply to this email telling us who will come to our office to collect your tourist card(s). Our address is close to Oval Tube Station in London.

Do you sell Double-Entry Tourist cards?

Some customers have contacted us concerning a Double-Entry Cuban Tourist Card. A cruise that visits Santiago de Cuba and Havana, departing from Tilbury in the UK. Please visit the following page to get more information on the same. Cruise visiting two cities in Cuba entry tourist cards.

I am travelling on Ambassador Ambience Cruise. Can I get my visa for Cuba from you?

Customers travelling on Ambassador Cruise visiting Cuba can apply for a Cuban Tourist Card without issues. CUBA & TREASURES OF THE CARIBBEAN itinerary show that you are stopping in two cities in Cuba, Santiago de Cuba and Havana. As the Cruise will leave for international waters from one port to the other, it is necessary to have two tourist cards per person (one for each port). Please get in touch with your tour operator or cruise company for more information. Please apply with us if you need to book your tourist cards for your Cruise.

How can I apply for a Cuba visa?

To apply for Cuba Visa,

1. You can fill out our online application form. You will need your passport information. Your passport has been valid for six months from the date of departure and a minimum of three months from your return date; it applies to all nationalities. 

2. Complete the online payment. You will be shown a page called “What Next” if payment successful.

3. Receive your tourist cards at your home address and travel to Cuba.

Do I need a Visa and a Tourist Card?

When visiting Cuba for touristic purposes, it is mandatory to have a Cuban Tourist Card, which is also known as a Cuban Visa. You only need one document for this purpose. Once you have completed your online application, you will be directed to our “what-next” page, which will inform you about the requirement to fill out an Advanced Passenger Information form. This form is free of charge and must be completed within two days of your travel date to Cuba.

If you are a tourist in Cuba, you only need a Cuban tourist card. There are two types of tourist cards for going on holiday to Cuba.

The information provided by the FCO Travel to Cuba page mentions that you can get a tourist card from, which needs to be fixed and has confused some travellers. You only need a Tourist card that you can get with the Cuban Consulate or with us.

Air France is asking me for the expiry date of my Tourist Card.

When you get your Tourist Card, you will see that they do not have an issue or expiry date.

When you arrive in Cuba, your tourist card will be stamped with the arrival date, and when you leave the country, your tourist card will be stamped with the exit date.

So to answer this question, your expiry date is the day you leave Cuba.

Flying with Air France and travelling to Cuba, apply for your tourist cards at Cuban Tourist Card.

Can an Indian citizen apply for a Cuban Tourist Card through you?

Yes, you can. Apply online, and we will post your Cuban Tourist Card to a UK address.

What can I do if the payment fails when filling out the Cuba Visa application form?

If your payment fails, we kindly request that you check with your bank in case there are any messages from them regarding your payment. Alternatively, please try to apply once more. If there are any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Can you guide me on how to switch the language on the health declaration form for travelling to Cuba from Spanish to English?

You can find an icon resembling this in the upper right corner language icon on Health declaration form to travel to Cuba

Click on this icon and choose your preferred language.

After, click on Form Request.

how to change language in the health declaration form to travel to Cuba, from spanish to english

How do I complete the Advance Passenger Information form online?

If you travel to Cuba from 1st January 2022, you must complete the Advance Passenger Information online. You can complete this online form within two days before arriving in Cuba. Please note that this is not the same form for a Cuba Visa, but the Traveller Declaration Forms that you had to fill in in a paper format before you arrived in Cuba now will have to be done electronically.

To fill in your Advance Passenger Information, please visit and choose your corresponding language. You can read more information about the Advanced Passenger Information form at 

Who is flying to Cuba now, and what do you do when you arrive in Havana?

Airlines like Iberia/BA, Air France, Air Europa, and TUI have flights travelling to Cuba.

Please follow the FCO travel to Cuba page for up-to-date information on requirements.

My Travel Dates have changed; what do I need to do now?

Our tourist cards are valid to travel even if your dates change. Please note that you will need the “Advanced Passenger Information” form once again (up to two days before arrival to Cuba), where you will add your new travel dates. You will not need to apply for new tourist cards if your passport is still valid and you are not departing via or from the USA.

How do I pay with a Debit / Credit card?

It is pretty simple. After step 5 on your Cuba Visa Online Application Form, you will see our payment screen. On this screen, fill in your card details; once done, the next step is our 3D Secure payment, on which you will need to add your “Online Payments Password” provided by Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code. 3D Secure adds an extra layer of safety for your online payments; we strongly recommend using this; you will help fight illegal online charges. If in any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us

My Holiday or Cruise got cancelled. Can I get a refund for my tourist cards?

As you will see, your Tourist cards have your passport details, which no one else can use. You can keep these tourist cards and use them for any other trip that you might make to Cuba until next year (travelling from anywhere except the USA).

Once your tourist cards are issued, they are not refundable or transferable. We will advise contacting your travel insurance to cover this on their policy. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Do I need to send my passport to you?

No, you don’t. All you have to do is add your details as per your passport. This includes the name(s), Middle Name(s) and Surname(s). if this information is incorrect, your tourist card will not be valid.

I am a UK/EU passport holder travelling to Cuba with a Cruise that starts in the USA. Can I get my Tourist Card from you?

Yes, you can. You must get a Pink Tourist Card for Cuba in the USA only applies if you are flying from the USA to Cuba. However, cruising from the USA to Cuba differs, and you can get your tourist card with us. More info

I am not a British Citizen, but I live in the UK. Can I still apply?

Yes, you can. You can proceed without issues if your Citizenship is in our application form.

Furthermore, here is a list of Citizenship that needs to apply directly through the Cuban Consulate.

And there is a list of countries exempt from having to apply for a tourist card.

I have booked a Casa Particular (Private house). Can I still apply thru you?

Yes, you can. Add the address of your Casa to the application, and that will be all. Please note that you need to add just the first-night stay in Cuba. Please print your Casa reservation confirmation and take it to Cuba, as immigration will request to see this upon arrival to Cuba.

I made a mistake when filling out the form; what can I do?

We would always like to help you; timing is critical for us to help. If you just applied and realised, chances are we wouldn’t have issued your tourist card yet, so please email us back by replying to your confirmation email and contact us ASAP once this happens(during working hours).

However, if you have received your Tourist Card at home and there is a mistake, you must get a new one. Feel free to contact us if you are uncertain.

Do you sell Multi-Entry tourist Cards?

No, we don’t. You will need to get a Tourist Card each time you enter Cuba. Cuban Tourist Cards are valid for one entry and one exit with a maximum of 90 days in Cuba. You can extend your stay as a Tourist (local fee required) for 90 more days, giving you 180 days in Cuba as a tourist. This extension must be requested locally with a payment at your nearest Immigration office. If in Havana – DIIE (Dirección de Identificación, Inmigración y Extranjería) Address: 17 #203 e/ J y K. Vedado, Plaza.

I am travelling in a few days; how quickly can you provide me with a Tourist Card?

Please check with us, email us and give us a call. We do not offer Saturday Guaranteed. You could get issued the Same Day if applied before 2:15 PM. Posting it by Royal Mail Special Delivery will take an extra day to arrive at you. Also, if you wish to pick it up or send a Courier, you can do this; contact us to arrange so.

Could you deliver to a friend or relative instead?

When choosing Royal Mail Special Delivery from our “Standard/Special Delivery” or “Priority Service”, you can add the name of the person you would like to receive your documents in Step 4 on your Online Application. It will help when Royal Mail leaves a “while you were out” card and the addressee needs to collect your documents from Royal Mail collecting offices. If their name is not on the address, picking up your documents for you could be challenging, as Royal Mail collecting office will ask for proof of ID and address from the recipient.

How do I request Office Collection?

ONLY AVAILABLE WITH PRIORITY SERVICE. Once you have completed your online form and paid for your Tourist Card(s), you only need to email us requesting office collection to the email you received. We will then contact you with confirmation of pick-up.

What boarding point should I use?

We have a typical couple of scenarios:

  • If you are boarding in the UK and going through another country before arriving in Cuba, your boarding point will be the Airport that you leave from in the UK
  • If you are going through a different country and stay there for more than a day, your boarding point should be this: Travelling to Cancun for three days then going to Cuba, Boarding Point = Cancun.

We are a group of 10 or more; how do we order?

Our online application allows applying for up to TEN passengers in one go, as it is less likely to make errors on applications. If you are Eleven or More, please use two forms and contact us if necessary, as we can merge all the tourist cards into one envelope. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us; call us on 02071481727 or email us at for more information.

I am arriving on a Cruise; what address should I add?

Just add the name of your Cruise in the “Hotel Name” field. Remember to check with your cruise company if you need more than one tourist card for your travels.

I am FLYING directly or via the USA and then directly to Cuba. Can I get my Cuban Tourist Card in the UK?

If you are flying from the USA to Cuba, you must ask your USA airline provider for more information on how to get your “Pink Cuban Tourist Card” from the USA. More info…

If you are taking a Cruise from the USA to Cuba, you CAN apply for a Green Tourist Card from us.

I have not received a confirmation email; how can I check if my application went through OK?

First, please check your Spam or Junk Mail folder on a computer; mobile phones tend not to synchronise this folder (search for Cuba Visa on your emails) or hide it inside the main mail folder. Please email us at with the applicant’s name and surname. We will promptly get back to you with more information. Alternatively, call us at 02071481727.

My holiday dates have changed or been cancelled; what should I do regarding my Tourist Card?

Your Cuban Tourist Cards are valid for a year, so if you moved your holiday to March next year per se, your tourist cards are still valid. If you or your tour operator have cancelled your holiday, you must claim the money through your Travel Insurance; unfortunately, we can not offer a refund as these are physical documents printed with your details, and only you can use them.

Medical Insurance required for Cuba:

Medical Insurance is what Cuba asks its visitors to have before they arrive. It’s worth mentioning that Travel Insurance is highly recommended to ensure it comes with medical coverage. Read more

Travelling via or from the USA:

There are a few nations that do not require a tourist card. Read more

Countries exempt from a Cuban Tourist Card:

There are a few nations that do not require a tourist card. Read more

Terms and Conditions:

For our full terms and conditions, please click here