Cuba Visa info

Info about CUBA VISA

Not sure what a Cuba Visa is? Do you need a Cuban Tourist Card? Cuba Visa Info, here on this short video, we found answers to a few of the most common questions.

All UK and EU nationals require a Cuban Tourist Card if going on holiday to Cuba if you are a non-EU or UK citizen or require another type of Visas you will need to contact the Cuban Consulate directly.

Adults, Children and Infants require one.

If you have a UK passport this must be valid for at least two months from return date, if you do hold an EU passport this must be at least six months valid from return date.

Important: From 18 September 2017, the Cuban Consulate in London will only deal with application arriving by post, all details are available on their website.

We at can only deal with UK and EU passport holders, the process is straightforward and you can apply with us online.

A Cuban Tourist Card is valid for one entry and 1 exit, with a 30 days validity from arrival date.

You could extend this for another 30 days once in the country subjected to a local charge, please check with your local immigration police whom will be able to help you with this.

When travelling to Cuba, you will need:

  • A Valid passport which should be valid for at least two months for UK passport holders and six months for EU citizens.
  • Return Flight tickets
  • One night minimum accommodation for your arrival.
  • Travel Insurance.
  • At least 50 GBP per day for the duration of your flights.

Anything else, do not hesitate to contact us or give us a call on 02071481727 We are open, Monday to Friday from 10:00 hrs until 17:00 hrs.

We work with Royal Mail and we strongly recommend using Special Delivery which is traceable and more secure than standard 1st class post.

Happy holiday.

The team.